And...Protection Against
WEST NILE VIRUS

West Nile Virus (WNV) is a blood-borne infection that can be transmitted by mosquitoes to horses, birds, and humans. A female mosquito feeds on an infected bird, then bites horses, other birds or people and spreads the virus. The virus is NOT spread person-to-person or from direct contact with animals or birds.

How The Mosquito Magnet Works
Humans and animals exhale carbon dioxide (CO2), which has been scientifically proven to be the compound that mosquitoes and other biting insects use to navigate to people.

The Mosquito Magnet mimics a large mammal’s breath by catalytically converting propane to carbon dioxide (CO2), heat and moisture.

The Mosquito Magnet is placed near the mosquito’s resting and breeding spots, (around barns and stables, etc.) trapping mosquitoes at their source. The female biting insects are drawn, by the carbon dioxide, into the Mosquito Magnet. Only biting insects are targeted, not beneficial insects such as butterflies, bees and moths.

In 4 to 6 weeks you can dramatically reduce the breeding population of mosquitoes. Mosquitoes do not migrate. 90% of your biting mosquitoes live within 100 yards of you, and the other 10% are brought in by the wind.

The Mosquito Magnet is self-powered, is silent and odorless and the trap begins catching biting insects immediately.

For more information contact:

Gus McCarty 1-888-227-4090 sales@tractormarket.com

1-888-227-4090